Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing 1

Lifelong learning:

The easiest habit for me is number two; accept responsibility for your own learning as an investment for your future. This is easy for me because I always think of learning new things as an investment and can visualize the return on investment. The hardest habit is 7 and 1/2 because I often do not take time to play after learning a new skill. As a single mother with many responsibilities, my play time is often pushed aside. It is up to me to make more time to play as the rewards of playing often become evident in tasks from other areas of life.

Learning Web 2.0 tools will allow me to communicate with students about the events and happenings of my office at APSU. Setting up the blog was not difficult and adding gadgets was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment