Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing 2

How did you decide on your posting name and the name of your blog?
Since my last name is Taylor, it was not too much of a stretch to borrow the golf products name and add my zip code. I use this name for another email account. The first time I used "taylormade" was when I designed the birth announcements when my son was born.
What was your experience in creating the blog? Was it hard for you or easy? Why?
The blog was not difficult to create. It was fairly easy and I am excited to develop my family blog so we can all stay in touch. I plan to also teach my son to create his own. The main reason it was not difficult for me to create would be that I work with different types of software programs on a daily basis and also I have created a blog within yahoo.
How does your avatar reflect your personality? Did you create an avatar that looks like your real self or someone totally different? Why?
My avatar doesn't resemble me as much as the one I have on yahoo. This one was created in fun and I wanted to see what the new features of this site would produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment