Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 17 Del.icio.us

This is an awesome tool! I have always had difficulty with organizing my bookmarks and now I'm in heaven! One of my co-workers made a comment on how I needed to organize my bookmarks and I can't wait to share this with her.

I can definitely see this as a useful tool in the classroom. When researching students only need to log on to the internet and all the bookmarks are available. I'm excited about that feature especially. I can't wait to share this tool and many others with my students in the fall.

Teachers can take advantage of this tool to eliminate organization headaches when researching and also to collaborate with other teachers and see sites or topics we have not discovered. This is an excellent time management tool!

My Del.icio.us account is mmmm mmmm good! It organized my 460 bookmarks and 25 tags in about two minutes! Now I won't have to struggle to remember where everything was filed!

No comments:

Post a Comment