Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing 22 Podcasts

I listened to the Discovery Home: Toolbelt Diva Episode on Renovation. She is one of my favorite television DIY personalities so I wanted to listen to her episode.

The LearnOutLoud directory was the easiest for me to use. The directory is a new tool for me and I found using them a bit confusing and frustrating due to the amount of podcasts on each site. With practice I'm sure it will become less frustrating and more useful.

For now I'm undecided on whether I would create my own podcasts for classroom use but now it's in my resource list of tools from which to pull so I will remain open to using them if it fits my class.

I subscribed to two podcasts and look forward to learning more about how to use the directories to find more of interest for my hobbies and also my professional use.

No comments:

Post a Comment